All banks are required by the UAE Central Bank to ensure that they update the information of their customers, including their Emirates Identity Card (EID) details.
What we need from you
- Signed copy of your Emirates ID
- Signed copy of your latest passport
- Signed copy of the latest visa page on your passport (required only for non-UAE National customers)
- Signed copy of any of the following: utility bill, credit card bill, tenancy contract/letter (in case of change of residential address)
- This form completed and signed by you.
Where to send your documentation
Kindly submit all documents at any of our branches in the UAE or mail to the following address:
Central Operations Department
National Bank of Fujairah PJSC
PO Box 2979
United Arab Emirates
Continue to enjoy uninterrupted updates from NBF
By providing NBF with these documents, you will continue to receive uninterrupted updates on your financial transactions with NBF and changes to our policies and procedures - as well as our latest offers and promotions.
Need further help?
Should you require any assistance, please call 8008NBF(623) or visit your nearest NBF branch.
Thank you for your continued support of the National Bank of Fujairah.