Introducing Aani: The safe, fast, and convenient way to move money
Aani is revolutionising money transfers, enabling you to send money securely using mobile numbers, email addresses, or QR codes. Powered by Al Etihad Payments, an initiative of the Central Bank of the UAE, Aani is your one-touch instant payments app.
National Bank of Fujairah is proud to be one of the first banks in the UAE to implement Aani. Our valued customers can now transfer funds seamlessly, anytime, anywhere, and in seconds to any UAE bank account!
- Empowering Instant Payments: Aani aims to modernise UAE's payment infrastructure, enhancing financial inclusion and driving towards a cashless society.
- Safe Money Transfers: Aani ensures friction-free transactions, licensed by the Central Bank of the UAE and adhering to the highest security standards.
- Fast. Convenient. Free: Send money 24/7, 365 days a year, with just a few clicks using mobile numbers. No charges, completely free.
With Aani, you can:
- Transfer funds to individuals or pay businesses in just a few steps.
- Experience seamless payments by scanning QR codes and transferring money within seconds.
- Easily request money from your contacts using their mobile numbers or email addresses.
- Conveniently split bills with others by showing a QR code or sending payment requests to your contacts.
- Handle pending requests by accepting, declining, or canceling them.
- Security: Aani ensures secure transfers for individuals, merchants, and corporates.
- Ease of Transfer: Use mobile numbers, QR codes, or other user-friendly methods to send money without exchanging bank account numbers or IBANs.
- 24/7 Transaction Processing: Aani processes transactions within seconds, round the clock.
Speed & Convenience: Aani offers lightning-fast transactions, completing payments in mere seconds.
- Speed and Convenience: Aani offers fast transactions, completing payments in seconds.
How to Register for Aani:
- Log in to NBF Direct Online Banking
- Navigate to Service Requests > New Service Request > Aani Register
- Select your Aani account
- Accept the Terms & Conditions and click "Review & Submit"
- Review and confirm your request
- Download the Aani App from your App Store (IOS) or Play Store (Android)
- Enter your mobile number and verify it using the received SMS code
- Select National Bank of Fujairah as your Account Provider
- You will be redirected to NBF Direct App for authorisation (If you are not properly redirected, make sure that you have downloaded the latest NBF Direct App from the App Store or Play Store.)
- Confirm the authorisation request. Congratulations, you are now registered for Aani!
- To initiate the transactions, select the designated AED button, and explore Aani Features: Pay with QR Code, Send Money, Request Money, Split Bill.
Stay tuned for more updates on Aani.
- Aani adheres to the highest security standards and is licensed by the Central Bank of the UAE.
- Always verify the sender's request to pay before accepting it.
- Aani will be progressively rolled out by banks and licensed financial institutions to their customers.