This Ramadan, get AED 50* instant cashback when you use Apple Pay/Google Pay to shop with your NBF Visa Credit Card.
This offer is valid from 23rd March to 23rd April 2023.
*Customers should complete at least 5 Apple Pay/Google Pay transactions during the campaign period. The total cumulative value of the transactions should be more than AED 1,000 to qualify for the AED 50 cashback.
Terms and conditions apply.
- The offers above are only valid for NBF Visa Credit Cards (Retail Banking) issued in the UAE and are only available for a limited time, from March 23rd to April 23rd, 2023.
- The offer is valid for all in-store purchases made with NBF Visa Credit Cards and paid for with Apple Pay or Google Pay. Contactless payments made with a physical card will not be accepted.
- During the campaign period, the customer must complete at least 5 Apple Pay/Google Pay transactions to qualify. To qualify for the AED 50 cashback, the total cumulative value of the transactions must be greater than AED 1000.
- Each customer can receive a maximum of AED 50.
- Purchases made on both the primary and secondary cards will be counted as one entry.
- Only transactions billed and posted to the card during the period will be considered; transactions on hold will be disqualified.
- NBF will not be liable to you if you incur financial loss or damage as a result of our refusal to allow you to participate in the promotion, the promotion's withdrawal, or your failure or inability to use the promotion for any reason.
- This offer does not apply to purchase reversals, refunds, or customer-disputed transactions.
- National Bank of Fujairah reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend/ add/ modify/ vary/ cancel and/or supplement these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice to the Bank's customers and without incurring any liability on the Bank's or any of its employees' or entities' part.
- NBF reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to the customer or liability on the part of the Bank or any of its employees or entities, to disqualify a customer from this promotion.
- These Terms and Conditions are governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Fujairah and, to the extent applicable, the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates.