- competitive interest rates
- Interest only paid on the amount utilised
- Easy repayment options
- Auto renewal process
To be eligible for an NBF Overdraft, you need to be living in the UAE, be over 21 years of age and provide proof of your income.
When you visit an NBF branch, you will need to provide (where applicable):
- Signed Overdraft application form
- Salary transfer/assignment letter
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid visa
Frequently asked questions
How do I qualify for an overdraft?
To be eligible for an NBF Overdraft, you need to provide the following:
- Confirmation that you have been employed for at least six months with your current employer
- Proof that your salary is at least AED 5,000 (for revolving overdraft), OR
- A deposit of AED 10,000 (for a secured overdraft against a fixed deposit).
How does the NBF Overdraft work?
You can apply for an overdraft facility either against your salary, or against your NBF Term Deposit.
When can I apply for an overdraft?
An NBF Overdraft can be arranged from the time you open your account, for any period up to 12 months, depending on your requirements.