- Financing of up to 80% of the property's value
- Loan amount of up to AED 20 million
- Flexible repayment periods of up to 25 years
- Financing for both freehold and leasehold properties
- Competitive rates
- Equity release and refinance options
To be eligible for an NBF Home Loan, you need to be living in the UAE, be over 21 years of age and provide proof of your income.
When you visit an NBF branch, you'll need to complete an application form. You will also need to provide (where applicable):
- A copy of your valid passport
- An original salary certificate from your employer
- Bank statements dating back to the past six months
- A pre-approval processing fee cheque
|Interest rate (reducing balance)||
Starting from 3.49% p.a.
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I ready to buy a home?
This depends on your financial situation as well as your present and future plans. Here are some questions which could help you decide:
- Do you have other financial commitments (e.g. auto loan, personal loan)?
- Do you have a secure and steady job?
- Do you have a steady source of income?
- Do you usually have additional funds at the end of each month?
- Do you have money saved for a down payment?
- Do you have the ability to pay a mortgage every month, plus additional costs?
If you can answer YES to all of these questions, you are probably ready to buy your own home.
Are there any minimum salary requirements?
Yes. For further details, please contact us.
Can I apply for the NBF Home Loan with a co-borrower?
Yes, you can. Up to four co-owners/co-borrowers are allowed.
Do I need to register my property with the Land Department?
Yes, your property and mortgage need to be registered with the Land Department. For further details, please contact us.
Do I require any insurance if I take out a home loan with NBF?
Yes, life and property insurance are both mandatory requirements.
How long do I have to have worked at my current employer to be eligible for an NBF Home Loan?
We require confirmation that you have spent at least one year with your current employer.
How old can the property be at the time of loan maturity?
The property must be no more than 30 years old at the time of loan maturity.
If I have an NBF Home Loan, is it mandatory that I transfer my salary to my NBF account every month?
Yes, an NBF Home Loan is available to you provided you have your monthly salary transferred to an NBF Current Account.
Is it possible to buy out an existing home loan?
Yes, for further details please contact us.
Is it possible to get a pre-approved mortgage loan?
Yes, it is advisable. At NBF we work out your maximum eligibility before you look for potential properties. Once approved, you could look for the property that would be most affordable for you. Charges do apply.