Platinum Exclusive Credit Card
You've arrived, and now it's time to live it up a little. With one of the most exclusive rewards programmes in the platinum card category, the NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit Card is the ideal companion on your way to the top.
As the holder of an NBF platinum exclusive credit card, you are entitled up to 2% cash back on all purchases you make with the card.
- 0% instalment plan
Balance transfer facility
Transfer your outstanding credit card balance from any card to NBF and avail of special promotional interest rates and repayment period options from three to 24 months.
EZ draft / Cash on Call facility
Get access to additional funds for any unexpected expenses and get up to 70% of your credit limit transferred into your account and flexible repayment options starting from three months.
Shop when and where you want with an NBF platinum exclusive credit card:
- Withdraw instant cash at over 840,000 ATMs worldwide
- Withdraw cash over the counter at any NBF branch
- Worldwide card acceptance at over 20 million establishments
Cash advance facility
You can withdraw up to 40% of your available credit limit at any ATM across the globe that accepts Visa. Cash can also be withdrawn over the counter at other banks worldwide.
Give your family members NBF supplementary credit cards and let them enjoy all the benefits of our exclusive rewards programme. You can have up to five credit cards issued to family members who are over 15 years of age.
When you use your NBF credit card abroad, the transaction amount is converted from the transaction currency to US Dollars, based on the prevailing international exchange rate on that date. In order to assist our cardholders, all transactions are converted back to AED for payment.
Direct debit facility
Enjoy the convenience and flexibility of making minimum or 100% payments as specified on your monthly statements via your NBF account.
Mobile banking/SMS alert services
For your security and to keep you up to date with your finances, you will receive free SMS alerts for:
- All your NBF credit card transactions
- Your payment due date reminders
- Any payments made towards servicing your credit card
- Any card statements issued
For every dirham you spend, you earn up to 2% cashback. Cashback can be redeemed by simply calling 8008NBF(623)
- Any retail transaction that you do on your NBF credit card is eligible for cashback
- Earn unlimited cashback
- No minimum spend required
SPENDING RANGE (AED)
0 to 9,999
Cashback on movie tickets
Enjoy 60% cashback on movie tickets at VOX, Roxy and Reel cinemas. Get a maximum of AED 150 cashback per statement cycle.
Other exclusive promotions
Your NBF credit card entitles you to a whole host of discounts on dining, travel and entertainment options worldwide. Click here to find out more.
Chip & PIN and Visa payWave
To enhance your safety, NBF’s credit cards are chip & PIN and Visa payWave enabled. Read more about how this technology will make your daily banking more secure and convenient.
- 24/7 customer support via our call centre 8008NBF(623)
- Interest-free credit for up to 50 days
- Flexible payment options with a minimum of 5% of the outstanding balance paid by you every month
- Low finance charges
- Exciting monthly promotions
- How do I earn cashback on NBF Credit cards?
Cashback is provided on NBF Platinum & Infinite Credit cards only. Click here for more details.
- What are the charges on NBF Credit cards?
Please refer to the Schedule of Charges for more details.
- How to earn cashback on movies?
Enjoy 60% cashback on movie tickets at VOX, Roxy and Reel cinemas. Get a maximum of AED 150 cashback per statement cycle. Applicable on Conventional Credit cards only. Click here for details.
- How to earn cashback on dining?
Enjoy 10% cashback on dining spends on NBF Islamic Visa Platinum credit card & NBF Islamic Visa Infinite credit card. Get a maximum of AED 150 cashback per statement cycle. Click here for details.
- What benefits do I enjoy as a supplementary cardholder?
A supplementary cardholder enjoys the same benefits as the primary cardholder.
Click here for supplementary card application.
- Will my supplementary card have its own credit limit?
Credit card limits for any supplementary credit cards are shared with that of the primary card (i.e. they form part of the primary credit card limit).
- What is NBF’s Easy Payment Plan?
NBF's Easy Payment Plan is a system allowing you to pay off an item you have purchased in fixed amounts at specified intervals. In other words, it allows you to "buy now and pay later".
When you use your NBF credit card, you have the option of having the transaction converted into fixed instalments which you will repay for a certain number of months.
To find out more, please read our easy payment plan FAQs.
- What is a balance transfer?
This facility allows to move the outstanding amount on any other bank credit card to NBF credit card.
Read our FAQs to find out more about the benefits of transferring your card balance to NBF.
- What terms and conditions pertain to my NBF credit card?
Read more about our credit card terms and conditions here.
- What is EZ Draft / Cash on Call?
With NBF's EZ Draft / Cash on Call, the available limit on your credit card can be transferred to you by way of a cheque (for school fee payments only) or account transfer ( to your NBF account only)
To find out more about NBF's EZ draft / Cash on Call facility, please read our FAQs.
- Do I have to clear my entire outstanding balance at the end of each month?
The minimum amount you have to pay is AED 100 or 5% of the outstanding balance on your credit card, whichever is higher.
- How do I make my monthly repayments?
Your monthly repayments to NBF can be via cash, cheque or through a debit order instruction from your NBF account whenever your monthly salary is received.
You can apply for an NBF Platinum Exclusive Credit Card if you are over 21 years of age, earning a salary and residing in any of the emirates within the UAE.
You will also need to be the holder of an NBF current account and have your salary transferred to NBF. Alternatively, you can have an NBF fixed deposit (terms and conditions apply).
Your application for an NBF platinum exclusive credit card needs to be accompanied by the following documents:
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A certified copy of your valid Emirates ID
- Signed credit card application form (along with AECB etc.)
- Repayment cheque for 120% of the approved credit limit
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
Rates and Charges
2.99% per month
|Cash advance fee||
4% of advanced amount or AED 50 (whichever is higher)
|Foreign currency transaction fee||
|Cash withdrawal limit||
40% of card limit