Twin Benefit Account
You can have access to the considerable benefits of the NBF Twin Benefit Account by maintaining an average monthly balance of AED 15,000*.
*A fall below fee of AED 75 applies if this is not maintained.
- Interest on your account - the higher your balance, the more you earn
- Interest rate of up to 1.25% per annum
- Access to AED and USD currencies
- Standing instructions and remittance facilities
You can also avail:
- Free ATM withdrawal from any ATM in UAE
- Unlimited free branch transactions
- Credit card facilities
- Salary advance facilities
- SMS services
- Mobile Banking services
- Free monthly account statement
- Free international ATM / debit card
- Access to your account through multiple channels
When you visit an NBF branch, you'll need to complete an account application form. You’ll also need to provide (where applicable):
- A copy/copies of your passport(s), along with your original passport(s)
- Valid residence visa (for non-UAE Nationals)
- Emirates ID card
- Salary certificate (in case of salary transfer accounts), OR:
- Appointment letter/copy of your contract
- Pay slip (less than three months old)
- Consolidated letter from HR (for bulk account applications)
- Most recent statement of the bank account to which your salary is being transferred
- Original trade license (if you are self-employed)
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for a zero balance account?
NBF works on relationship-based banking. In order to enjoy a zero balance account, you must have your salary transferred into your NBF account monthly. Alternatively, based on your existing relationship with NBF, you may be eligible for a zero balance current account.
How is interest generated?
Interest is based on the average monthly balance maintained in the account. Interest is paid only on balances exceeding AED 50,000. Note: NBF reserves the right to change interest rates at any time.