Twin Benefit Account
Enjoy the flexibility of transactional account services for your personal banking needs while growing your assets with this all-in-one deposit and current account. You can have access to the considerable benefits of the NBF Twin Benefit Account by maintaining an average monthly balance of AED 15,000*.
Set up your account to benefit from a range of account services and deals by NBF.
*A fall below fee of AED 75 applies if this is not maintained.
- Interest on your account - the higher your balance, the more you earn
- Interest rate of up to 1.25% per annum
- Available in AED only
- Standing instructions and remittance facilities
You can also avail:
- Free ATM withdrawal from any ATM in UAE
- Unlimited free branch transactions
- Credit card facilities
- Salary advance facilities
- SMS services
- Mobile Banking services
- Free monthly account statement
- Free international ATM / debit card
- Access to your account through multiple channels
Terms and conditions apply.
When you visit an NBF branch, you'll need to complete an account application form. You’ll also need to provide (where applicable):
- A copy/copies of your passport(s), along with your original passport(s)
- Valid residence visa (for non-UAE Nationals)
- Emirates ID card
- Salary certificate (in case of salary transfer accounts), OR:
- Appointment letter/copy of your contract
- Pay slip (less than three months old)
- Consolidated letter from HR (for bulk account applications)
- Most recent statement of the bank account to which your salary is being transferred
- Original trade license (if you are self-employed)