Standard Current Account
- Access to all major currencies
- No minimum balance requirements
You can also avail:
- Free ATM withdrawal from any ATM in UAE
- A range of transactional services
- Cheque book facility
- Free international ATM/debit card
When you visit an NBF branch, you'll need to complete an account application form. You’ll also need to provide (where applicable):
- A copy/copies of your passport(s), along with your original passport(s)
- Valid residence visa (for non-UAE Nationals)
- Emirates ID card
- Salary certificate (in case of salary transfer accounts), OR:
- Appointment letter/copy of your contract
- Pay slip (less than three months old)
- Consolidated letter from HR (for bulk account applications)
- Most recent statement of the bank account to which your salary is being transferred
- Original trade license (if you are self-employed)
Frequently Asked Questions
Am I eligible for a zero balance account?
NBF works on relationship-based banking. In order to enjoy a zero balance account, you must have your salary transferred into your NBF account monthly. Alternatively, based on your existing relationship with NBF, you may be eligible for a zero balance current account.
Does this account generate interest?
No, the only NBF Personal Current Account that you can earn interest on is the Twin Benefit Account.