Under the patronage of HH Crown Prince of Fujairah, NBF gathers all fitness enthusiasts and families at the NBF Fujairah Run - a fun run through scenic routes in the historic Emirate of Fujairah with exciting cash prizes and goodies up for grabs.
Event Day Programme
Be there least 30 minutes before the start of the run.
- 05h30 - Race check-in and warm up for all distances
- 06h45 - Race check-in closes for 10km & 5km and Race briefing
- 07h00 - 10km Race start
- 07h05 - 5km Race start
- 07h45 - Race check-in closes for 3km and Race briefing
- 08h00 - 3km Race start
- 08h30 - The “Determined Onesˮ Race start
- 10h00 - Prize giving and Raffle draw
- 13h00 - Event ends
THERE IS NO REGISTRATION ON THE DAY
THERE IS NO DISTANCE CHANGE ON THE DAY
Race Pack Pick Up
- Race numbers will be e-mailed to all competitors and will be on show at check-in desk on the day of the run.
- Once you know your run number, proceed directly to the Bib and Chip collection desk, and collect your respective matching Bib and Chip number pack.
- Pack collection will take place on a day before the event as well as on the morning of the Run as per the following schedule:
- Thursday, 30th Nov: Check-in between 14h00 to 18h00
- Friday, 1st Dec (on the Run Day) Check-in starts from 05h30 onward:
- Race check in closes for 5km and 10km at 06h45
- Race check in closes for 3km at 07h45
- Trophies and medals will be awarded to the top three winners in different categories in each of the
distances - 3km, 5km and 10km.
- Great cash prizes will be awarded to the top 10 finishers in the 10km race: Runners at 1st position in male and female category will receive AED 10,000 each. Runners at 2nd to 10th position will receive cash prizes between AED 500 to AED 7,500, in both male and female categories.
- Top three UAE national male and female finishers will each receive cash prizes between AED 1,000 to AED 5,000.
- Highest participating team will walk away with a cash prize of AED 5,000 depending on their participation level.
- There will be various other gift prizes to be won from our generous sponsors.
- In addition, all registered runners who cross the finish line will receive a special medal for participation.
- Click here to view the detailed prize list.
Rules to Follow on the Run Day
- 10K, 5K and 3K = 1 lap of respective course.
- Your run number must be visible on the front of your upper body or your clothing at all times, when you’re on the run course.
- Your upper body must be covered at all times during the entire run.
- Shoes are compulsory for all runners.
- No form of locomotion other than running, walking is allowed.
- Parents wishing to run with their children aged 12 years and under may do so free of charge but will not receive a race time or position.
Facilities at the Run Course and in the Run Village
- Plenty of parking near the Run Village, situated adjacent to the Start line.
- Water stations all along the course for runners
- Food and beverages
- Change rooms and WC
- Kids activities
- The chip will be attached to the back of your bib and needs to be worn at all times during the race. Do not remove the chip from the bib, else you will not receive a time or position.
- This will be included in your Race Pack and needs to be worn at all times during the race.
- Bibs must be worn on your upper body with the number facing outward.
- You can attach bibs using safety pins provided or bring your own race belt.
- Age groups are calculated as per your age on 1st December 2017 for both male and female categories. Run results will be posted online very shortly after the run at nbf.fujairahrun.ae.
- For more Information click here