Under the patronage of HH Crown Prince of Fujairah, NBF invites all fitness enthusiasts and families to take part in the NBF Fujairah Run - a fun run through scenic routes in the historic Emirate of Fujairah with exciting cash prizes and goodies up for grabs.
Whether you're a social jogger, or a seasoned runner, or simply enjoy walking, you can choose between a 3km, 5km or 10km route that reveals the rich heritage of Fujairah.
The annual running race takes place during the National Day weekend, under the Patronage of His Highness Sheikh Mohammed bin Hamad bin Mohammed Al Sharqi, Crown Prince of Fujairah, and celebrates Fujairah’s history with routes that loop around the Emirate’s scenic attractions such as the Grand Mosque, the Fujairah Fort and Fujairah Castle.
If you are looking for an unforgettable day out with your family and friends with music, refreshments, and plenty of fun activities for the young and old, then. Register today for the NBF Fujairah Run.
December 1st, 2017
Fujairah Festival Square, opposite Fujairah Hospital near Fujairah Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.For the venue map, please use the following Google coordinates: 25°07'55.6"N 56°19'17.4"E.
- 3km fun run for family and kids starts at 9:00am
- 5km run starts at 7:35am
- 10km run for fitness enthusiasts starts at 7:30am
Please arrive at least an hour before your start time to allow time for parking and registration.
Click to view
Trophies and medals will be awarded to the top three winners in different age categories in each of the distances - 3km, 5km and 10km.
Great cash prizes will be awarded to the top 10 finishers in the 10km race:
- Runners at 1st position in male and female category will receive AED 10,000 each. Runners at 2nd to 10th position will receive cash prizes between AED 500 to AED 7,500, in both male and female categories.
- Top three UAE national male and female finishers will each receive cash prizes between AED 1,000 to AED 5,000.
- Highest participating teams will walk away with cash prizes between AED 1,000 to AED 5,000 depending on their participation level.
In addition, all who crosses the finish line will receive a special medal for participation. The race also promises fun for all families with a variety of entertaining activities planned, making it a great day out this National Day weekend.
Race entrance fees:
- 10km – AED 125
- 5km – AED 75
- 3km – AED 30
- Family entry (two adults and two kids) – AED 250
Register online through nbf.fujairahrun.ae
- There are no age restrictions to who can enter and all fitness levels are encouraged to participate.
- The roads that the race route follows will be closed to traffic for your safety for the duration of the race.
- Parking is available at Fujairah Festival Square.
- Upon registration via Premier Online you will be notified of where to collect your race pack which includes your race number, a branded T-shirt, cap and goodie bag.
- You will receive a breakfast pack after registration on the day.
- Race timing will be recorded by electronic timing chips and you will be able to download your online time certificates after the race.
- Water and aid stations are available throughout the route as well as other refreshments.
Terms & Conditions:
Premier Online guarantees your right to cancel and receive a refund or credit within specified time limits.