The board of directors invites all the shareholders to attend the AGM and the EGM
The Board of Directors invites all the shareholders to attend the AGM and the EGM of the Bank which will be held at Al Diar Siji Hotel Fujairah on Monday, 02 April 2007 at 12:00 noon and 12:30 pm respectively to conduct the following business:
To all shareholders of National Bank of Fujairah PSC ("the Bank")
Notice to attend the Annual Ordinary General Meeting ("AGM") and Extra Ordinary General Meeting ("EGM")
- To consider and approve the Chairman's Report on the Bank's activities and its financial position for the year ended 31 December 2006.
- To consider and approve the consolidated financial statements of the Bank for the year ended 31 December 2006, and the Auditor's Report thereon.
- To consider and approve 10% cash dividend and 10% bonus shares.
- To discharge the Directors and the Auditors of the Bank from liability for the year ended 31 December 200 6 .
- To appoint the auditors of the Bank for the year ended 31 December 200 7 and fix their remuneration.
- To approve increase in the share capital of the Bank to AED 1.1 billion by the bonus issue of 100,000,000 shares at a nominal value of AED 1 each representing 10% of the share capital.
- To amend clause 6 of the Memorandum of Association and Article 6 of the Articles of Association of the Bank to reflect the above change.
- Shareholders entitled to vote in the AGM and the EGM are shareholders recorded in the Shareholder Register on the business day immediately preceding the AGM and the EGM date which is Sunday, 01 April 2007.
- Dividends and bonus shares shall be paid to shareholders recorded in the Share Register on Tuesday, 10 April 2007. Please note that trading in shares would be suspended on Monday, 09 April 2007 and Tuesday, 10 April 2007. Bonus shares would not be credited to the shareholders' accounts until their original shares are dematerialized at Abu Dhabi Securities Market.
- Each shareholder may appoint a proxy, other than a member of the Board of Directors, to attend and vote at the AGM. Such appointment shall be made in writing and shall be submitted to the Finance Department 3 business days before 02 April 2007 at Head Office in Fujairah. No authorized proxy shall hold more than 5% of the bank's share capital except a juristic person shall have the right to appoint a member of the Board of Directors as proxy.
- Copies of the financial statements along with Auditors' and Chairman's reports for the year ended 31 December 2006 and proxy forms will be available for the shareholders at all the branches of the bank.
For more information please contact Finance Department of the Bank at Head Office in Fujairah:
Telephone: 09-2224518 Facsimile: 09-2229858
About National Bank of Fujairah
National Bank of Fujairah (NBF) (www.nbf.ae) was established in 1982 in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates. Its key shareholders include the Government of Fujairah and the Government of Dubai.
The existing branch network is composed of ten branches throughout UAE, with plans to increase the number of branches up to 13 by the end of 2007. NBF is listed on the Abu Dhabi Stock Market under the symbol "NBF".
Corporate Communications Department
Telephone: +971 4 397 1700
Facsimile: +971 4 3972 371