Manage your company’s cash and liquidity with our range of secure and convenient receivables services.
Cash collections and delivery service
- Have funds collected or delivered from virtually any location in the country
- Choose the frequency and timing of collections or deliveries
- Opt for evening collections so that your receipts for the day are deposited promptly the following morning, without the risk of keeping cash in your office overnight
- Get reports and updates about your daily collections
- Enjoy competitive, standardised rates across all your branches and offices
Post Dated Cheque (PDC) warehousing service
- Warehouse PDCs safely and securely through any of our branches
- Ensure timely deposits into your account upon maturity
- Receive regular reports to simplify reconciliation
- Withdraw a cheque or change its presentation date with our flexible service levels
Image Cheque Clearing System (ICCS)
- Scan and present collection cheques from your office at your convenience
- Faster and easier tracking of cash inflow
- Comprehensive report and audit trail of scanned cheques
- Flexible physical cheque collection option
Click here to scan your cheques through ICCS
- Make use of a secure, convenient courier service for regular collection and delivery of your cheques
- Have cheques collected from virtually any location in the country
- Set frequency and timing to best suit your specific business needs
- Enjoy competitive rates across all your branches and offices
Receivable and Collection Management System (RCMS)
- RCMS is a new value-added service exclusively for our corporate clients.
- Three modules - Reporting, Invoice Matching & Reconciliation, VAT Return Compilation are integrated with the repository systems of the bank for data collation, enrichment and reporting services.
- Provides dashboards, facilitates analysis of transactional data, enables invoice upload (payments/sale), reconciliation of invoices with receipts (NBF and other banks), compilation and validation of information for VAT return.
- Login to NBFDirect with your Corporate ID, User ID and password to access NBFDirect*
- For further information please speak to your Relationship Manager or contact with us on 8008NBF(623) or CashManagement@nbf.ae.
*to register for RCMS separate application form needs to be submitted.