Energy & Marine
The UAE is emerging as a global hub for specialised industries within the oil & gas and marine sectors. Benefiting from the country's geographical position, emirates like Fujairah are rapidly becoming the gateway between the UAE and the global energy markets.
With NBF's dedicated energy & marine unit, the bank is uniquely positioned to meet the needs of these specialised sectors.
With a significant portfolio of financed vessels and an on-going role in the expansion plans of UAE ports, we understand the unique banking requirements of companies from facility operators to trading firms.
We are focused on structuring and delivering tailored solutions to customers within the following sectors:
- Offshore services
- Oilfield engineering and services
- Shipyards and specialised marine/offshore assets
- Terminals and midstream infrastructure
- Energy commodity trading and logistics
Our expertise and experience in the energy and marine sector has allowed us to develop a comprehensive suite of products and services, including the following:
- Structuring and arrangement of debt facilities
- Trade finance for oil and petroleum
- Structured commodity finance
- Performance guarantees for energy and engineering services
- Project finance
- Capex finance
- Working capital finance
- Assets and equipment finance
- Marine financing of energy-specialised OSV, barges, tugs and rigs and financing for commodity traders operating vessels for transport and storage
Contact us to discuss your requirements today.