The inaugural 2016 NBF Knowledge Series events focused on the impact of changing legislation and market challenges facing UAE companies.
The NBF Knowledge Series brought together over 500 UAE business leaders and analysts to three one-day networking sessions in Fujairah, Abu Dhabi and Dubai to identify and discuss trends, opportunities and challenges affecting companies in the region.
Thought leaders share their insights
Experts speaking at the NBF Knowledge Series came from PricewaterhouseCoopers, the International Chamber of Commerce Banking Commission, cyber security firm Forcepoint, part of USA’s Raytheon, and Treasury Tutor, a financial markets consultancy.
You can get more information about the NBF Knowledge Series 2016 from the post event report.
Watch NBF Knowledge Series videos
- UAE Commercial Companies Law and its practical implications
- Impending VAT regulations in UAE and its impact on commercial enterprises
- Enhancing cyber security and fraud prevention
- Global trends in trade and its impact on corporates
- Managing risk and hedging exposure in uncertain times
Empower your business with NBF
To stay ahead in this this fast-paced world, you’ll need a knowledgeable partner like NBF. Contact us and see how we can help your business exceed expectations today.