In the interests of transparency and accountability, we have provided links to various important corporate governance policies and documents that govern the conduct of our business.
- Memorandum of Association (MOA)
- Articles of Association (AOA)
- Governance Framework of the Board of Directors
- Whistle Blowing Policy
- Formal Disclosure Policy
- NBF VAT Registration Certificate
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy
The following documents ‘AML/KYC Questionnaire’ and ‘Wolfsberg Questionnaire’ may enable prospect correspondent banking relationships to form a better understanding of NBF’s AML/CTF/sanctions compliance control environment. The documents ‘PATRIOT Act’ and ‘FATCA Certification’ serve to comply with US laws.
- Patriot Act Certification
- AML/KYC Questionnaire
- Wolfsberg Questionnaire
- FATCA Certification via the W8BEN-E form
Industry Standards and Certifications
The following documents demonstrates our commitment to excellence and our continuous strive to benchmark with industry standards, improving our processes and customer satisfaction.
Such endorsements positions NBF as a structured and resilient organisation.
- ISO 9001:2015 - Quality Management System (QMS) Certification
- ISO 27001:2013 - ISMS Certification
- ISO 45001: 2018 - Occupational Health and Safety Management System Certification
For further queries on compliance, please contact: Grp-Compliance@nbf.ae